About the Programme
- The EADV Leadership Development Initiative is offering EADV members a unique opportunity to acquire the skills that differentiate a successful leader.
- In collaboration with the Daniel Goleman Emotional Intelligence Coaching and Training Programme, we are offering the opportunity to become a certified Emotional Intelligence leader.
- The programme is oriented towards the development of the Foundation Skills of Emotional Intelligence (Self-Awareness, Focus, Emotional Balance, Empathy, Positive Outlook and Adaptability).
The leadership programme, starting in December 2020, consists of two in person residencies, online facilitator-led training and individual coaching. The programme participants will obtain leader level certification in the Foundational Skills of Emotional Intelligence upon successful completion of the programme.
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2020, 12:00 PM (CEST).
The selection of candidates will be based on the analysis of their CV and a review of their motivational letter. They are asked to present their motivation for participating in the programme, to describe their previous leadership experience, their previous EADV involvement and international exposure. In addition, candidates will be asked to provide a summary of their professional aspirations and perspective, as well as to elaborate on how the programme will serve their personal needs and could benefit the international community.
- Leadership Experience – Score 0-5
The candidate must demonstrate leadership experience in or outside the medical field or professional involvement.
- Previous EADV Involvement and International Exposure – Score 0-5
Speaker at EADV Congresses, Symposia, courses; participation in Working Groups, Task Forces, Committees or other EADV related activities; other international involvement.
- Professional Accomplishments – Score 0-5
Training background, degrees or diplomas other than MDs, current position in academia, hospitals or practice care.
- Professional Future Perspective – Score 0-5
Breadth or perspective, open-mindedness, sense of commitment and purpose, potential to work effectively with people, potential for future leadership, future aspirations.
Total score: 0-20.
Mandatory Requirements 2020:
- Candidate must be EADV Member
- English proficiency must be fluent
- Dermatologist with at least 5 years of experience in academic medicine after ending residency or specialisation no later than 2015
- If selected, the participant will cover own travel costs to the residencies. Housing and course costs are covered by the EADV