Our biennial congress, the ISAPS World Congress, will take place this year in its 26th edition from September 20 to 24, 2022, in the magical city of Istanbul, Turkey.
ISAPS has invited a faculty of the most distinguished international experts to share the latest updates in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery over four days, and for the first time, we are incorporating an extended two-day non-surgical symposium.
We aim to be open-minded, collaborate with other specialties, and create better networks for valuable exchange and collaboration. We want to hear the perspectives of both plastic surgeons and dermatologists on non-invasive procedures and broaden horizons and knowledge!
That is why this year we are also inviting dermatologists to participate in our Non-Surgical Symposium in Istanbul and visit our industry exhibition!
Non-Surgical Topics will include among others:
• Toxin Applications
• Facial Rejuvenation and Volumization with Fillers
• Facial Rejuvenation with Energy-Based Devices (Lasers, etc.)
• Body Filler Applications
• Minimally Invasive Procedures
• Non-Surgical Treatments of the Body, Face, Breast, Genitals
• Patient Safety
• Practice Management
• Thread Lifts
• Skin Care
• Skin Tightening with Energy-Based Devices
• Fat Reduction with Energy-Based Devices and Lipolysis Techniques
• Regenerative Surgery
• ISAPS Business School, Marketing and Social Media
• Regenerative Medicine
Istanbul, steeped in history, with iconic style, and an extraordinary diversity of cultures, provides an ideal location to bring our international community back together – we hope you and your society members will also be part of this memorable event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Istanbul!
Nazim Cerkes, MD, PhD